How to add or remove a place from a contact
In previous articles, we have explained how to stop receiving notifications of entry and exit of a site or to directly remove a site if you are no longer interested. If you still do not know how to do it or do not remember, you can read the article here.
Today, we are going to explain how to add or remove a place from a contact through this video tutorial (the link only works through the app for Android devices), or in pictures below:
1. Go to the map.
2. Tap on your contact's name.
3. Within your contact's profile, click on the red icon in the right corner.
4. Select the second option that says "Contact's places"
5. Once in the list of places of your contact, select the one you want to delete.
6. A screen will pop up with the options to disable or delete the place.
7. If you click on delete, a screen will pop up to confirm.
8. Once deleted, the place disappears from the list.
The process to add a place would be the same, but clicking on the option "Add another place" within the list of your contact.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment.