La app que te ayuda a cuidar de tus mayores
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can really make a difference? Join one of the most ambitious and fast growing startups in Barcelona.
What’s in it for you
You will be the first Product Owner joining a company that aims to become the biggest provider for elderly care worldwide and that has recently raised money from Mangrove Capital Partners, one of Europe’s best early stage VCs and seed investor in billion dollar companies such as Skype, Wix, Letgo and Walkme.
You will also work very closely with the founder of Safe365 and its main investors and collaborate with a very talented team that has achieved a proven track record of world class KPIs.
Your tasks will include but not be limited to
‣ Understand Safe365’s strategic and competitive position to deliver a product that is recognized as best in the industry.
‣ Own and deliver excellent product experience for users and drive business metrics.
‣ Identify new market opportunities and capture ideas for product.
‣ Establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on product priorities leading to execution.
‣ Manage the full life-cycle: ideation, research, design, development and launch.
‣ Lead product development working shoulder to shoulder with a world class team of developers and designers.
‣ Coordinate with other functions of the company- Marketing, CX, Tech, Executives etc.
‣ 4+ years of proven experience in the field, and at least 2 years of experience as Product Owner for innovative start-ups (preferred marketplace experience).
‣ High business acumen, data driven and having an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving.
‣ Great adaptability to work in a rapidly changing fast- paced environment.
‣ Excellent oratory skills- ability to inspire, motivate, and build relations with different departments.
‣ Proactive in getting things done and always pushing boundaries.
‣ Ability to work through ambiguity and take impactful decisions fast- make the complex, simple.
‣ Impeccable communication skills in English, and fluency in Spanish and/or other European languages is a plus.
‣ Competitive salary.
‣ Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand newlaptop (Macbook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
‣ Flexible working-time.
‣ Working on a small, talented, cross-functional team.
‣ 100% start-up culture.
‣ Opportunity to be part of the growth and take over responsibility from an early day on.
‣ Full time position.
‣ Great office location in the center of Barcelona.
‣ Free coffee.
‣ The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build.
If you’re interested, send us an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.